living with haunted energy is like living a nightmare. you don’t know when things will go wrong and why they are happening only with you. before trying to remove the haunted energy, you need to find out the cause of it. what is attracting haunted energy in your home. you can check this post – 15 signs that you are living in a haunted home.
reasons for haunted energy in your home:
1. your home is build on a site which was previously used as a cremation spot or graveyard. if that is the case then it is very difficult to clean the haunted energy for a normal person. at least i won’t be able to do it. this is because many departed souls could be stuck there. i will not move into that house whose past is not good. good tip in this regard is not to buy any property in a distress sale. because somewhere that property has not suited the previous owner. i will always give preference to home which has brought prosperity to someone. always do the history check of the house you are moving into.
2. someone has died in the house. it could be from your family or from someone who was staying before you in the house. again this is not an easy case but easier than when the property is build on graveyard. its not easy because you have to disconnect the departed soul, if it is still connected with the house and its things. at the same time, it is not so easy as the departed soul is attached to the home and might not like any step you take to remove him. you have to be very gentle and loving with them. never offend or irritate them. worse thing you can do is to challenge them. personally, i would not like to clean such a house unless the departed soul is friendly to me. its an act of compassion to help the departing soul to move over but only who is expert in this field should do this. don’t do such things on your own because it can take a toll on your energy bodies (other bodies).
3. you have a visited a haunted place and picked up the energy and brought it to your home. many times, you don’t just pick up the energy but can attract entities (souls) also. this is fairly easy to clean because the attracted entity is not attached to your home. moreover she is not the owner of the home unlike the situation when you move into an existing haunted house. when you move into an haunted house then technically you are a guest and the haunted soul is the owner or resident in the home.
4. you have attracted negative energy in your home by going into drugs, wild sex parties, deep depression, strong revengeful feelings or anger and so on. somehow your actions spoiled the sanctity of the home and attracted the negative energies.
now lets find out what to do to clean the home from haunted energy and make it positive again.
how to remove haunted energy from home:
1. remove the old furniture or reshuffle the furniture
if you have moved into a new house and energy is weird or haunted or the home is not suiting you. then best is to get rid of old furniture, mattress, curtains etc. if you cannot afford removing old furniture then reshuffle the location of the furniture and clean it well. this part is little tricky also because if the soul is stuck in the house then it may not like this. but in case, you are just dealing with the haunted energy and there is not haunted soul in the home then its one of the best thing to do.
2. paint the house
many indians always whitewash or paint the house before moving into the new house. i have heard brokers saying many times that the house is painted only 6 months back, so no need to paint it. but its a very wise step to paint the house before moving in. it cleans much of energy left by the previous owner of the house. you can also check these post – how to remove negative energy home
3. good ventilation of air and enough sunlight
1-2 days before moving into the house, open all the windows and make sure that fresh air comes into the house. let all the dead or stuck air goes out. with this you will also remove the dead or blocked energy from the home. always give preference to the house which has good cross ventilation of air and gets enough sunlight. don’t move into a house which is dark and dingy and does not have fresh air and sunlight. having abundant sunlight could be a problem in some parts of world but if you can get it then nothing like it.
4. havan or pooja
if you trust hindu customs then do havan or pooja before moving into the home. you can do it later on also. or you can call religious person from your religion and let him purify the home with holy water and chants.
5. smudging with sage and incense
one of the excellent way is to smudging with white sage. in smudging we need to create smoke by burning sage and then blow off the fire once sage starts giving smoke. let the sage smoke reach every part of your home. you can also burn camphor (kapoor), lobhan (sambrani), dhoop and incense. but best is sage and then camphor. another excellent method is to burn charcoal red hot and then keep it in a container and then put powdered lobhan on top of it and blow some air with newspaper or cardboard. let this lobhan smoke fill your whole home. this will give a good auric bath to your home. burning a sesame oil lamp (diya) also removes negative energy from the home. aura soma can also purify the home. all these things contribute in their own way and clean the home. so make sure you burn incense every day.
6. sprinkling holy water
hindus clean the house with ganges water. christian can call the father to sprinkle holy water in the house and so on. every religion has some devices to purify the home. give it a try. another powerful method is to add sea salt in water then use it for mopping the floor. sea salt has the property to removing negative energy.
7. peace for departed soul
pray for the departed soul. ask it to move towards bright light. i strongly believe in the 14 day death ceremony which hindus perform for their departed souls. basically the soul should move on and should not be stuck at the earthily (human) dimension. at times, the soul does not even know that they had died. if you can connect with them then tell them that they have died. they might not believe it at first instance. so ask them can they see inside the adjoining room and next ask them how can they see through the walls. this will make them realize that they have died. counsel them to move on because its best for everyone and including them. request them gently to move towards bright light. you can ask spirit guides or angels to help them. you can pray for them to your deity also.
8. disconnect with the dead person
if you are carrying some item like clothes or any gift from the person who has died then donate it to some charitable institute or discard it. remove anything which connects you with the person whose energy is troubling you. you have to disconnect the chord at psychic level also. for this visualize that you are cutting the chord with the departed soul. you can call spirit guides to help you or be present when you are doing this. remove any photographs of the person if you have. don’t remember about him because when you remember then you invite their energy. so stay positive, calm, cheerful and occupied.
9. chanting mantras
every religion has mantras or devices to deal with haunted dimesnion. in hinduism, you can chant mahamritunjaya mantra or recite hanuman chalisa. you can also play these mantras in a CD but nothing like chanting it yourself. because when you chant then you create more energy than the sound played in a CD. play soothing music or vedic chants at your home. playing Om mantra will also create peaceful environment in the home.
10. create positive energy in your home
stay positive. don’t fight in the house. let go of anything which attracts negativity in your home. it could be your old friend or something which makes you sad or depress. invite positivity in your home and in your life. let go of darkness. burn sesame lamp (diya) in your home for some days. visit the temple some time or do some donation or charity. do something which uplifts the energy of the home as well as yours. you can also check this post on how to bring positive energy in home.
in the end, don’t forget to pray to god for guidance and help.