no act of kindness ever goes waste. no matter how small or big is the act. it always makes a difference in two lives. firstly to the person who gives help and secondly to the person who receive help.
think about it. when you refuse to be kind to someone. don’t you think you are harsh with your heart. you feel bad by not listening to your soul. so when you choose to help a needy person, then the first person who feels good from within is you. so be kind to yourself and help the needy person wherever you can.
at times we all land up in trouble and need help. if you have helped someone then that karma will always stay with you and will be balanced in right time. someone might come to your rescue, when you are in need.
so consider helping people for 5 reasons:
1. because the other person genuinely needs help. personally i don’t support helping people who can help themselves. because i feel sometimes people need to learn to stand on their own feet. if you keep on helping someone who can help himself then you are just making him lethargic and weak. on the other hand, if someone is really trying hard and struggling then do give him a helping hand. you will be like god to him. i always say, do your best and rest leave it on god. if you are sincere then god will send the help for you.
2. when you help a needy person then you are kind to yourself. you feel good from within. so always listen to your inner voice in these matters and not to the mind.
3. the karma always comes back. today someone else is in need. tomorrow it could be your turn. so if you need help when you are in trouble then consider helping needy people when they are in need.
4. the needy person whom you have helped in time of need will always remember you fondly and thankfully. whenever he will remember the incident he will send you good energy in form of love, gratitude and care. moreover whenever you will also remember the incident you will also feel good. so many feel good factors !!!
5. to help a needy person or not to help is your choice. its your call. but in the long run, the choices you make will decide your character. so be careful about every choice you make in life. because it leaves a imprint in your psyche and decides your future. moreover, it is also a test of your integrity and humanity.
at the end of day, a life is called well lived if you have listen to your inner voice and lived like a good human being. remember, when you help a needy person then you have made sure that the humanity will survive in this ruthless world.