if you want to find solution for a problem. then think about it from all the angles. take advise from people who knows more than you. but don’t do too much thinking. as thinking too much about a topic never leads to a solution. instead it just confuses you further.
the best approach to find a solution to a problem is that after a certain amount of thinking just let go and forget about the issue. get involve in some other work. when you let go of the problem for some time, then your conscious mind get involve in an another task but your subconscious mind is still working on the issue.
so after some hours or a day, suddenly you might get a insight about your problem. it can come from your sub conscious mind or from your intuition. this happens with all of us. when we are working hard on a problem then we don’t find the answer and when we just let go of the problem then suddenly we find the solution on its own. this happened with archimedes also. he was thinking hard but was not able to find the solution. then he gave up and went for a tub bath. while taking bath he found the solution to the problem.
so in life sometimes we need to struggle for achieving goals and sometimes we just need to let go and wait. at the right time we will get to know what is right for us. moreover intuition works best when we are relaxed.
so use your mind but also make sure that it get rest. everybody needs rest. too much use of mind without rest is making it over worked. thus decreasing its efficiency and confusing it further.
so when you think too much about a problem then its difficult to find the solution as
1. there are too many thoughts in the mind which creates confusion and you lose clarity.
2. too much thoughts block the space for creativity or intuitive energy to work.
3. if you think too much then you get identified with the problem. you need certain distance to watch the problem carefully. have you ever wondered why sometimes you know the solution for your friend trouble so easily. thats because you can have a impartial look at the issue from a distance.
4. too much thinking also suppresses your inner voice. mind always thinks from a materialistic angle whereas for some problems you need to use your heart or your inner voice. every problem cannot be solved via mind. so in some cases listen to your gut feeling or to your heart or to your intuition.
5. mind is always in a hurry. sometimes you need to give time to yourself. so good to take a break and get involve in some creative activity or just relax.
so use your mind to solve your problem but also give it rest. trust your gut feeling wherever you get confused.