clutter creates confusion
when yoy are confused then it is very clear that they are too many thoughts in your mind. you are simultaneously thinking about many things. these diverse thoughts take your attention, energy and time. in the end, you are left with no energy to think clearly and the solution is nowhere in sight. so it becomes difficult to arrive to a conclusion even after thinking for hours. which leads to further chaos and confusion in life.
if you are facing such confusion in your life then i would suggest you to remove clutter from your life.
this clutter could be at different levels of your life. it could be emotional clutter or cluttered space in your house or wrong aspirations in your life and so on. what is important is to keep the things which aligns which your energy and remove the things which does not help you in your life.
1. remove things from your home which you are not going to use or have become useless. better to donate these things to less privilege people or to some ashram or a charitable institution.
2. don’t nourish the friendship with people who don’t bring harmony or positivity in your life. be very selective about your friendship. spend time with people who nourish you or makes you inwardly happy. avoid fake friendship or who showers you unnecessary with positive comments. better to have friends who really cares for you and are honest with you.
3. read the books which are helpful for your inner growth or good for your career. avoid reading the useless stories from newspaper or internet.
4. avoid watching TV shows or movies which brings confusion, sexuality, discontentment, anger or hatred in you. watch positive, loving movies or the cinema which makes you laugh or makes you think about the higher side of life. cinema should develop your intellectual side or should entertain you. it should increase passion, greed, anger, jealousy or any other negative quality in you.
5. don’t spend too much time on internet. better spend time with your family, friends, small children or with nature. spending time in a garden or lush green area is very refreshing.
6. in the end, i would suggest you to be clear about your life purpose. what you want to do with this life? once you are clear about your life purpose then put your entire energy to achieve it.
7. don’t follow the mad race. listen to your inner voice or soul while making decision. in the current time, everybody is doing what everybody else is doing. be a individual and don’t think about the crowd while making important decisions of your life.