why some people suck energy and drain you aura
have you ever felt that after spending some time with a particular person
you always feel low and drained of energy?
and the contrary is also true with some people
you meet someone and after spending some time with that person
you always feel charged and more positive and more confident about yourself
whenever we meet someone then our interaction happens at various level
and one the most important interaction happens invisibly at our auric body
aura is a field of energy which surrounds every human being
our aura can be photographed by a kirilian camera
or can be seen by someone whose third eye is active
or can be sensed by activating the minor chakra in our palm
(center of the palm is connected with the third eye)
few things about aura:
1. healthier a person is, more bigger and dense will be his aura.
2. it is noticed that the disease comes first into the aura before coming into the physical body.
3. our aura has many colors and each color represents some energy state or emotion.
e.g. green color in aura represents healing power, blue color represents sensitivity.
4. every person can see aura with little training. infants can see aura very easily.
whenever we meet a person then our auric bodies also meets and overlap
if the aura of the other person is weaker than our aura
then the weak aura of that person will start sucking energy from our aura unknowingly.
its a natural process just like the flow of air from high pressure to low pressure area.
its like you bring two buckets of water
one bucket having hot water and another having cold water
and you start mixing water in these two buckets
so what will happen?
the bucket having hot water will lose some heat as some cold water is added to it
and bucket having cold water will lose some coldness as some hot water is added to it
the same procedure happens when we meet a person who is low in energy than us
or is in higher energy state than us
our energies start mixing and sometimes we gain energy and sometimes we are drained of energy.
if you want to maintain a healthy aura then:
1) eat good food and exercise well.
2) sleep well. sleep is the best way to recharge your aura
as aura gets back to its natural form by the healing which takes place while we are sleeping.
3) have enough sunlight and fresh air.
stay close to nature and trees.
trees are very helpful for healing our aura.
4) avoid going to crowded places in peak time
like shopping malls, bus stand, railway station and avoid cinema halls.
5) if you have to go to crowded places as part of your work
then take bath whenever you come home
salt water bath is best for removing forigen energy particles from your body
shower bath is better than bath with bucket.
6) alcohol and smoking weakens your aura
7) become vegetarian. always eat freshly cooked food.
8) try meditation or at least relaxation exercise.
its always better to relax your body-mind before going to sleep.
deeper the sleep more charge you will feel next day.
9) don’t take much tension in life
live a easy going life… don’t be too much ambitious.