every job has some plus and minus points.
some jobs pay you very good salary but make you work hard also
whereas some jobs are right there in your city
and you have the opportunity to spend more time with your family
but the job may not be paying you a good salary.
so what should you look for while choosing a job?
many people will go for higher salary or perks
but i have always given job satisfaction the first priority over money.
why job satisfaction is more important than money:
1. best part of working in a job which you love is that you don’t need to postpone enjoyment.
and the worst part of working in a job which you don’t like is that you are always dreaming of enjoyment.
2. if your heart is not there in any job or activity then its better not to do it.
because you are forcing yourself against your energies
and this conflict is going to drain you in long term.
3. in the end what matter is not the amount of money you make
but the sense of satisfaction, when you finish your day.
what you are going to do with that money which does not bring satisfaction?
the money which you make while killing your heart can never be satisfying in long term.
4. money which comes with a boring work life can never bring satisfaction in your life.
it usually brings frustration and makes the life boring.
and then you are always in look out for sources of entertainment.
why not make your job entertaining?
5. no matter how painful is the decision, take a call and find out what really excites you
and then go for your inner longing.
it might be possible, that the work which you enjoy doing may not fill your pocket with money
but its definitely going to fill your heart with joy and satisfaction
always remember that only a satisfied life is a well lived life.