benefits of removing clutter from home and office
its very important to keep on removing clutter not only from home but also from your life. life is a continuous movement and one has to keep on moving with time. in our life, many things gets outdated and are not needed at all. if we don’t remove the unnecessary things from our home… then sooner or later there will be no space left in the house to bring some new item.
so it is important to remove unnecessary things from our home. it is also important to keep things where they are meant to be. all this brings order in the home and removes the clutter. you can check this post on how to remove clutter from home.
benefits of removing clutter from home and office:
1. it helps in free flow of energy or chi in the house and removes the blocked energy.
2. it creates space for some new thing or idea to come in your home.
3. it brings clarity in your life. because the outside clutter also reflects in your inner space. whenever you are becoming confused in life… then see, if there is a lot of clutter near you. if yes, then clear that clutter and keep the things in an orderly way and you will immediately find more clarity inside you and you will be able to think more clearly.
4. it also brings order and harmony in the home. the house looks neat, arranged and beautiful.
5. its easier to find things and you don’t end up wasting time and energy to search them.
6. its an very important exercise in letting go. its normal for all of us to get attached to things, ideas or become possessive in relationships. any kind of attachment surely brings pain sooner or later. detachment and letting go is very important for our emotional well being and is an important spiritual quality too. all religions put emphasis on letting go and on living a detached life. many times we don’t remove the old items from our house… just because we are attached to them. i feel, sometimes it is better to let go of some unused items and donate it to less privileged people.
7. if you want to go deep in meditation or in any spiritual practice then keep only those things in your house which are actually needed by you. this is because, the outside silence and emptiness is also reflected inside in your inner space. too much confusion and clutter in your house is also reflected in your inner thinking. mind has the habit of collecting more and more things. and meditation is all about going beyond the mind. meditation is to live life intelligently, creatively and with awareness. meditator should make this house creative and beautiful.