Who does not want positivity in life? Everyone like to meet positive and vibrant people.
Home is one place where you spend most of your time. So it’s important that your house is full of positive energy. Positivity in the home is going to nourish you and will also help you to bring your best in life.
How to bring positive energy the in home:
1. Become a positive person – You are the most important energy being in your house. If you yourself are negative, or thinking or acting negatively then how can positive energy flourish in your home. So think positive, act positive and be positive in life.
2. Have positive emotions and think positive and act with positivity in mind –
a) Laugh often.
b) Play with children.
c) Be creative in your work.
d) Enjoy small things of life.
e) Share your abundance with others.
f) Count your blessings.
g) Be in touch with your loved ones and real friends.
3. Forgive, forget and move on with life – If you are still holding any grudge against some person then just forgive and move on. Because it will release energy from your heart center and you can devote this energy to better things in life. Otherwise, part of your energy is always stuck in the past incident, which always brings bitterness in your life.
4. Make money from ethical sources – If you cheat to make money then that money can never give you mental peace in life. It will also bring its own negativity in your life sooner or later. Better to earn little less by ethical means than to cheat and then suffer later. Your negative karmas not only affect you but also your family members. So be fair and honest in your dealings.
5. Remove negative energy from home – There are many steps you can take to remove negative and blocked energy from home. E.g. You can remove clutter from home or you can use salt water to remove negative energy and so on.
6. Good flow of energy and prana in house –
a) Plant flowers and trees in your courtyard or balcony. They not only give oxygen but also gives your healing and positive energy. Spending time close to greenery relaxes you. Flowers attract positivity in your mind.
b) Having a water fountain in the house helps to remove stagnant and lethargic energy. It helps to keep the energy moving and fresh.
c) Make sure that air circulation is good in your home and there is plenty of sunlight. Frequently open curtain and windows so that fresh air and sunlight can enter in your rooms.
d) Always keep your house in good condition and well painted. Never stay in unclean or dirty places. Because whenever you look at the house which needs urgent painting or cleaning then you feel that the house is not flourishing. Shabby homes never attract good thoughts and energy from other people.
7. Spiritual Vibrations in the home – Make spirituality a part of your daily life. You can learn meditation or chant mantra or practice yoga or worship any deity/god of your choice. You can make it a practice to remember and pray to almighty every day. Remember your guru before going to sleep. In short, have some spiritual element in your life. It will give your courage to face a hard time and will make sure that you don’t lose your way in life. During negative times, it’s easy to break down and make wrong choices. So you need to be close to god and spiritual people when you are going through a tough time.
8. Bring spiritual elements in your home –
a) Play spiritual music or mantras in your home.
b) Place the statue or photographs of your guru or god in your home.
c) Burn incense in every room and also in front of your deity
d) Buy some spiritual books and read them regularly.
e) Avoid eating non-veg food, alcohol or any activity which spoils the sattvic energy in the home.
9. Pooja room – If it’s possible then dedicated one small space or room for practicing your meditation or any other spiritual practice. In many Indian homes, one small room is made especially for this purpose and this act a powerhouse of positivity and dharma (righteousness) in the home.
10. Charity – As per your means, always donate part of your income for less privileged or poor people. Sometimes making food from your own hand and giving them to hungry people also helps. In the charity, the intention matters the most. Selfless charity is the real charity which god loves.
11. Yagna or pooja – Do any homam or yagna in your home or you can have some pooja or some spiritual chanting done by pandit (priest). Many Indians also do various pooja like sat narayan ki pooja or ramayan ka phaat… it all helps a lot.
In the end, make sure that you have a positive intention to bring positive energy in your home. Because once you are clear about your objective then you will walk the extra mile to make your home full of positive energy. So think positive, feel positive and act positively with a strong will power. And slowly the energy will start changing in your home for your prosperous and happy living.